API Version 3 Documentation
The Copyleaks API is a powerful, comprehensive and open-source solution that provides an additional layer of content authentication, plagiarism and copyright infringement detection to any platform.
Here you can find all the needed documentation for a seamless integration including SDKs with code examples, methods documentation, technical specifications and more:
Seamlessly integrate your application with the Copyleaks plagiarism detection services using our SDKs which are tailored to your programming language. Go-to SDK Download page.
Authentication & Authorization API:
- Account Methods - First step when using the API: log in using your account's credentials. Relevant for both Business and Education.
Plagiarism Checker API:
- Plagiarism Check Methods - All relevant methods for using the Scans API, after you are verified using the Account Methods.
- Download Methods - Allows you to build the report yourself (if you don’t want to use the standard Copyleaks report).
AI Content Detector API:
- Writer Detector Methods - Use our writer detector to differentiate between human text and AI generated text.
- Release Notes - Official updates channel.
- Technical Specifications - See API's limits and supported formats.
- Teams for API Users - Invite other users to send their own requests, view scan usage, and more.
- System Status - Our system status is a real-time view of the uptime of our various services.
Do you have a technical question?
Use stackoverflow.com to get help from our development team and other Copyleaks users.