Plagiarism Check Documentation
Getting set up?
We got you covered!
The integration process is simple and includes three steps:
- Log in to Copyleaks Use your personal identification information (email and API key) to prove your identity. When the server accepts your login information, you will receive a token that will be used to identify yourself in later calls.
- Submit a scan Submit your content to be checked for plagiarism, using the right method for your content type (files, images with text or URLs). You can also add properties to the call to customize the scan and results for your specific needs.
- Wait for completion webhook The scan time may vary depending on multiple factors, but since Copyleaks is supporting the asynchronous model you will automatically get notified by your webhook whenever there is a change of status with your scan. For example, status change: the scan has been completed . Completed webhook informs you that the scanning process has completed. If the scan is completed successfully, you are ready to Export the scan outcomes.
- Export Methods to Extract Data The Export methods allow you to download data from Copyleaks. The different export options allow you to download the PDF report, the crawled version of your own submitted documents, and the results to your server.
- Export completed webhook gives you a report about your export task status. Choose to show the exported data in three different ways:
- PDF Report
- Open-source Plagiarism Report
- Customized Data
There are three ways to present the data on your own platform:
You can see the flow here (see full description ):
We also offer advanced activities to better fit your needs:
- Compare your documents only against one another to find similarities.
- Index your files in the Copyleaks internal database to later compare against them.
- Upload a file and get a price quote before the scan begins. The price will be shown in credits (1 credit = 250 words).
- Release Notes - Official updates channel.
- Technical Specifications - See API's limits and supported formats.
- Manage your credits
- Performance Considerations Important! - How to improve your scan performance.
- Present the Report on Your Site - have a complete white-labeled report, and present it on your domain.
- Teams for API Users - Invite other users to send their own requests, view scan usage, and more.
- System Status - Our system status is a real-time view of the uptime of our various services.
Do you have a technical question?
Use stackoverflow.com to get help from our development team and other Copyleaks users.